Monday, August 6, 2007

This is a NUTHOUSE!!

Sometimes I feel like I live in a crazy house. There is so much going on all the time I just have to sit down and take a breath. The babies naptime I am so tired I've been cleaning one room and resting the rest of their naptime because they are all over the place. Our house is childproofed but they can find anything they are NOT suppose to be in to get into!! I was sitting in the living room floor with them playing after nap on Thursday of last week and Leah came back to the den Robbie was already back here and David got up to come see what they were doing so after a few minutes(they usually chase each other back and forth) they didn't come back and it was REALLY QUIET which is NOT GOOD so I came in here to see what was going on and much to my surprise they were not in here..they were ON THE BACK PORCH!!!! They had pushed open the sliding glass door and were happily running around on the porch and when they saw me come in here they were looking at me like "where have you been?" Meanwhile I was freaking out and now we can't even leave the doors unlocked without them breaking out. Thank GOD John had put the gate up on the steps several weeks ago or that could've been VERY BAD. They are repeating EVERYTHING we say it's like the game you've heard older siblings and younger siblings(not nessicerly a game) but repeating to get on your nerves we'll I have three repeats right on my heals and if ONE SLIP happens they repeat it the rest of the day! OH THE JOY! LOL--We came back from W.V. and it was like they went wild. Didn't want to nap started climbing in and out of their cribs, climbing high chairs and the toy kitchen(and anything else they could) so they don't have high chairs anymore and Leah's enjoying her toddler bed..so far David and Robbie are doing ok with it so now things have finally settled down some I hope to do a better job of keeping up with this blog.
Leah says probably 50-100 words now and David is closing in on her. Robbie I'm actually a little worried about because he doesn't seem to be saying much he just jibbers all day. We may be looking into a speech evaluation for him soon. It's late so I'm hitting the sack to get ready for tomorrow!
Thanks if anyone is still reading this.

No comments: