Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Playtime fun at Jump Zone!












We went last week and met up with our meetup.com group and had a ball! The kids just had so much fun playing on all the stuff we're thinking of having their bday party there this year. I think all the kids would have a blast and it's not to terribly expensive either. The best part is the only thing I'd have to bring is presents and cake with something to cut the cake with everything else they would take care of! How awesome is that?! We're counting down the days until the Day Out with Thomas at the end of March. I think they'll have so much fun they are train crazy. I got my hair cut yesterday it was down to my butt but is now above or sitting on my shoulders...it's a big change but one that feels really good. Saturday David was so funny cause he looked over at me and said "Help me down please Momma" I about fell over...they really are starting to talk more and more which sometimes freaks me out that they can tell me or ask me for what they want and need. Here is a few pictures of our fun day at Jump Zone! tomorrow it's the park and Gammy's& Poppaw's house!






1 comment:

Pam said...

So fun...we went to a place like this last week. Funny thing is it looks like the exact same place from your photos! Your kids are too cute. And where's the photo of you and your hair???