Monday, June 23, 2008

New Pool, Upcoming vacation and Leah's busted lip

Well
We decided that we'd buy the babies a swimming pool with their part of the stimulus money so we bought them a 13ftx3.5ft deep pool and we've been swimming everyday. They are having a blast in the pool..it's been SO MUCH FUN! Hot days are so much more fun. Right now we're getting ready to leave out Friday night. Tomorrow we've gotta get haircuts, drivers license renewed, oil changed and tires checked so we've got alot of running around to do which means I'm gonna have some tired kids come tomorrow night. We'll be running most of the day. Tonight when they were getting ready for bed Leah was jumping up to lay down and went up to far when she came down she hit her mouth on the bed and split her lip open. I'll take some pic's to post...my poor sweet girl she just cried. I cried I felt so bad. There was nothing I could do but I still felt like crap. She's sleeping with mommy tonight and I hope she does ok tomorrow it'll only be stuff that doesn't burn for a day or two for her. I H A T E it when they get hurt...it makes me want to throw up(SORRY TMI). It's just so upsetting and I knew what it did as soon as she hit cause of the thud. I'm worried cause I wonder if it doesn't need stitches but John doesn't think it does because it didn't bleed long. I'm still not convinced.
Angel

No comments: