Friday, June 20, 2008

What we've been up to.....

">
" border="0" alt="" />

Hello once again...to anyone out there. We've been pretty busy the past couple of months. Robbie was sick at the end of April and my mom had knee surgery. Then DH's bday and mothers day and my dad's bday in May plus my inlaws were here in the beginning of April(which we were so happy and thankful and sad when they left us) they were SO MUCH HELP! The kids really miss them and keep talking and asking if it's time to go visit Mamaw Betty and Poppaw Ike yet. We're leaving June 27th and will be back July 5th and we can't wait! I'm also EXCITED to mention that New Kids are back!! YAY! I've been staying on their website and chatting with actually people I haven't spoken to in years about the New Kids. It's kinda strange how Jon Knight can still make me giggly at 32 like he did when I was 14..lol. As for the kids my sister, mom and Dad and me took them to Aldridge Gardens last weekend and took a bunch of pic's that turned out AWESOME so I thought I'd post those. We got a new swimming pool for them that they've REALLY ENJOYED and we swim pretty much everyday. They are talking pretty much in full sentences and having conversations with us. It's pretty weird and sometimes makes me want to cry that my babies are going to be 3yrs old in a couple of months! I can't believe it! Here I was worried about their speech and Robbie and David have just EXPLODED with their speech. During the evaluation for the Eclipse Program(through Early Intervention) they talked constantly and were saying TONS OF things. Lynn was SHOCKED at Robbie and how much he was talking. There is a good chance they just might not make it into this program but I'm hoping they do because I think preschool would be good for them. I think they are getting bored with me here at home because I can't do enough to keep them entertained and still keep my house in some kind of running order so they are left to "free play" I think a little to much. Anyway, I'll post the pics I guess it's been a pretty hard and long day I am ready to pass out. The older they get the more that they kick my butt DAILY!
Angel

No comments: